CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

.:lesson of life:.

i feared to be alone
until i learned to like myself

i feared failure
until i realized that i only fail when i don't try

i feared success
until i realized that i had to try
in order to be happy with myself

i feared people's opinions
until i learned that people would have opinions
about me anyway

i feared rejection
until i learned to have faith in myself

i feared life
until i experienced its beauty

i feared death
until i realized that it's not an end,
but a beginning

i feared my destiny,
until i realized that i've the power
to change my life

i feared hate
until i saw it was nothing
more than ignorance

i feared love
until it touched my heart
making the darkness fade
into endless sunny day

i feared ridicule
until i learned how to laugh at myself

i feared growing old
until i realized that i gained wisdom every day

i feared the future
until i realized that life just kept getting better

i feared the past
until i realized that it could no longer hurt me

i feared dark
until i saw the beauty of starlight

i feared the light
until i learned that the truth would give me strengh

i feared change
until i saw that even the most beautiful butterfly
had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly~~

hati aku : "jangan takut akan gelap, kerna gelap melindungi kita dari kelelahan". banyak sangat perkara yang menjadi momok dalam hidup aku. apa yang aku perlukan adalah segenap keberanian untuk aku hadapi tiap apa yang menjadi ketakutan. hati oh hati, moga kau terus kuat untuk semua ini. jiwa oh jiwa, jangan sekali kau lemah hanya kerana diuji olehNYA.

0 comments: