CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my dream house..



Ha, yang ni cantik kan? i like it simple. Just nice, enough untuk gardening, hias cantik-cantik, sesuai je aku rasa..

How ever can i make this life more alive than it already is?
It's getting rather less exciting..
I am in desperate need of ideas of what to do..
Ah, let's just chit chat for now, shall we?

In previous post, i did mention about my dream of buying
a house right? So now, i'd like for your say, what type
of a dream house do you go for? Do you go for

1. Single storey Semi-D?
2. Single storey terrace?
3. Single storey bungalow?
4. Double storey Semi-D?
5. Double storey terrace?
6. Double storey bungalow?
7. Condominium?
8. or a mansion??


If you ask me, i'd prefer getting a single story bungalow. Why?
Much easier to maintain. However, in terms of value wise,
double storey could be more of a value, no?hmmmm

My uncle taught me one fine tip about buying a house
and i find it very useful. Some may overlook this small detail,
as i did before but not anymore..Would you believe me if i say,
the sun plays its own part too? yea, that sun.. how so?
Here, uncle told me
"Get a house that when the sun sets, it sets at the back side of your house. Why? Because when you want to relax/gardening at the front part of your home, the condition will not be as hot as if the sun sets directly towards the front door."
Pikir balik, betul jugak..

0 comments: