CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

i love..

things that i love and always be:

i love Hafiz,
he is my love life and always doing those silly dance with me.

i love my parents,
they are the treasure of my life. i can't imagine being far away with them.

i love my brothers,
because they are crazy like me and no matter how we argue, we always love each other.


i love my home sweet home,
even though is only for a while, we love being in the woods woods.

i love the fact that,
friends come and go and the true one stays by your side.

i love love frozen yogurt milk by tutti fruitti,
the seeds are killing me.

i love to cook,
even if i don't how to..the recipe is just in my head.

i love my life & Allah,
as He is the Most Gracious who gave me this such trip of life.

i love being me and
seeing others be happy with themselves.


XOXO

0 comments: