CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

juz dlm ati ble la..;p

...your ex wants you back in her/his life? i got this from my Friendster and find it rather amusing..so i just thought of sharing...

if she/he wanted u back 2 her/his
life.
what u gonna say....
~hope u die~
~rot in hell~
~wth..!~
~not u again~
~aaa ape die?
~sayer da kawin
~get lost ler
~loh mu lagi??
~haha mu giler..
~hell!!!no way~
~loeee....emangnya kenapa??
~xkan pandang belakang...
~forget it babe
~mari naik rollercoster!!
~ingat allah selalu...
~i hate u..........
~r u sure?
~im sorry,no...
~oh my god!
~in your dreams =)
~who are you? =P
~I love u ? @@"
~why u oh=.= (panda)
~Hi,,,Hw re u??~~
~No anymore liao ~~
~we're so over ~~ kentz
~I'll think first....
~go to hell!!!!~fara~
~come here baby acan
~dah desperate sangat ke??~''wAnA""
~beri sy masa...
~meh cini cayam...~ (cetan_ganas)
~go die plisss~ ^ejat^
~bajet style ka~@_@earfun
~hhaahah...i'm hot isnt'it? muahahah~coklat cip
~DAMN!!! u're alive??? ~^NANCY^~
~U want me??? <-FaRiS FReeZe->
~ O M G!! ~someone~
~ kenja ko nak??...
~ "I'm Not Surprised" ^mizbliz rawks^


Anyone of you with this similar experience, share it with me..and with the rest of the readers...mana tau in the future boleh pakai. *wink wink*...if it was me, i'd say 'Kena Tinggal Girlfriend ke? KuangKuangKuang' ok, that's 5 words. Nevermind.

:: part gelak jahat tu, dlm hati je.. hehe :-P

0 comments: