CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

self reflection 2010

Let's see if i managed in achieving all my whatever wishes and dreams for 2010..

Financial
:: Hmm..this is tuff..i get my sources here and there (legally of course) but owning my own salary, not yet.. = (so-so)

RESOLUTION 2011:: Get a job with giant cash!

Educational

:: Finishing my KPLI soon, so soon..i'm already marketing myself for job as a teacher = (good)

RESOLUTION 2011:: Going to finish Masters before i reach 30 and a half

Health
:: Im still my height 158cm, as well as the weight..teeeeet ;)

RESOLUTION 2011:: Exercise!!.

Relationship

:: No one has proposed yet..= (it's okay)
:: Friends? Increased..= (Satisfying)

RESOLUTION 2011:: Will try to get married before i reach 30..insyaAllah, God willing and go for gatherings as often as i can to catch up the good old times with friends



What are yours?? have you listed any yet?

0 comments: